In Construction, there will always be a demand for quicker project completion, greater fleet efficiency and more protection. This, coupled with the added burden of maintaining expensive equipment, makes it crucial to pursue smart solutions in order to remain profitable.
MiX Telematics offers systems that enable the monitoring of construction vehicles and their drivers in real-time.
- Reduced fuel consumption, thanks to the ability to monitor and correct driver behavior as well as the behavior of those operating machinery.
- Enhanced machine utilization, by being able to compare actual usage with expected usage.
- Increased productivity, thanks to on-board technology that enables the tracking of assets.
- Improved safety compliance, through Hours of Service functionality among other valuable features.
- Better security, through GPS asset tracking to prevent theft and misuse.
- Improved maintenance, with electronic service and licensing schedules.
In addition to the obvious features, like determining a vehicle’s location, locating machines and obtaining fuel consumption reports, fleet managers also benefit by being able to create geo-fences. These limit vehicles and machinery to certain pre-defined areas within certain time periods – features that are guaranteed to boost fleet efficiency, safety and security levels.