This position is only for Australian work permit holders. This position will be based in Perth, Australia.
MiX Telematics is a global provider of fleet management, driver safety and vehicle tracking services. Selling software as a solution, MiX Telematics partners with clients to provide solutions for the management of mobile assets to improve safety and efficiency.
As Technician you will:
- Complete hardware installations to the highest quality and within the required timelines.
- Offer product support onsite and remotely.
- Deliver software and hardware training.
- Ensure technical material such as client specific briefs, technical hardware guides and vehicle fitment guides are up to date and available to external providers and internal staff.
- Auto Electrical trade qualification is essential.
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical mindset, diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Competent with Microsoft suite
- An enthusiastic self-starter with passion, energy and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
To apply, please send a covering letter with your resume outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience to Daan De Waard