Fleet Manager Reports: Daily Trip Report
There are many benefits to tracking your fleet drivers’ daily trips. Whether you’re in the business of delivering products or services, all industries can use that tracking to:
- Reduce fuel costs by minimizing drive time.
- Speed up delivery times.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Improve driver happiness as they get more done in less time without added stress.
- Avoid traffic and roads that are under construction that slow drivers down.
The above is just the tip of the benefit iceberg. With fleet management software like MiX Fleet Manager, you receive ‘Daily Trip Reports’. These reports give insight into key information per driver and per asset/vehicle that can help you make informed decision about your fleet. Every day you can log in and see an overview of:
- Total driving time and total standing time
- Distance traveled
- Idling time (percentage and actual hours)
- Average and maximum speed
- Engine hours
- Start and end times of trips
- Fuel consumption
- Estimated CO2 emissions per trip
- Private versus work vehicle usage for compliance
Here’s a step-by-step of how to access ‘Daily Trip Reports’ in MiX Fleet Manager:
1. On the Home page, click on the ‘Reports’ icon.
2. Open the ‘Select report category’ dropdown menu and select ‘Trip Reports’.
3. Under ‘Reports available in this category’, select ‘Daily Trip Report’.
4. Select the assets you want to report on as well as the driver type. Then click ‘Next’ in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Choose the specific period you wish to report on from the ‘Choose a period’ dropdown menu and click ‘Next’.
6. Customize any category in the ‘Additional settings’ category. Then click ‘Next’.
7. Specify the recipients to whom you want to send the report and click ‘Run’.
To learn more about ‘Daily Trip Reports’ or other reports available in MiX Fleet Manager, feel free to schedule an appointment with a Customer Success Manager.
- Last updated on .