Could you be getting more from your fuel tax claim?
Operating a fleet can be expensive and, fuel tends to be one of the largest costs for organizations to manage and control.
Did you know that the data captured from your telematics device can be used for more accurate Fuel Tax Credit (FTC) calculations and help to increase your claims by up to 30%?
The fuel tax claims process is complex, time-consuming and prone to inaccuracy, which means you could be missing out on valuable refunds.
MiX Telematics partnered with Nuonic, a leading-edge data analytics firm, to help make it possible for our customers to:
- Automate FTC calculations using Nuonic’s PRISM platform to ease this burden of calculating Fuel Tax Credits;
- Deliver precise and accurate calculations of vehicle fuel consumption according to location and activity;
- Generate detailed reports to support FTC claims for peace of mind;
- Use the most accurate and advanced mapping available;
- Look at retrospective claims and see if additional uplift in credits can be applied; and
- Save countless hours usually spent administering fuel tax claims.
Here's how it works:
- Last updated on .