Sales Development Specialist
This position is only for Australian work permit holders. This position will be based in Perth, Australia.
We are looking for a self-starter to join our growing team in Perth with a keen interest in technology and with a willingness to learn.
As Sales Development Specialist, you will identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel the Australasian sales pipeline via outbound prospecting (calls, emails, LinkedIn, and other channels) as well as identifying growth opportunities in existing accounts.
Working closely with the Business Development Managers and Marketing team to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
The primary focus will be on driving new business in the mining and resources, oil and gas, government, bus and coach and transport and logistics industries.
Your Drive for Results will include
- Prospecting by coordinating with the Sales and Marketing team to identify strategies to generate lead & sales opportunity qualification.
- Taking initiative to work independently with a vision on achieving personal and team goals.
- Familiarisation with Salesforce - pipeline management including documenting, tracking, reporting and analysing sales data.
- 0-2 years of previous experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, or Lead Generation preferred.
- Grads encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate Degree strongly preferred.
Your passion for getting things done will set you apart from the rest and, above all, you will enjoy working as part of the sales and marketing team to achieve a common goal.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a covering letter with your resume outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience to Steven Fletcher <Steven.Fletcher@mixtelematics.com>;